Introducing our new 23,000 sq. foot indoor 3D trampoline park suitable for all ages and fitness levels. The ClubLife Sports Zone is full of adjoined trampolines allowing you to bounce off walls, reach unimaginable heights and stay in shape while having fun with friends and family. Don’t be afraid to come on down because no experience is necessary! After jumping, you can fuel up on our snack stand that offers hamburgers, pizza, popcorn and more! Whether it’s jumping for fun, trampoline dodgeball, birthday parties, or after school programs, we’re always providing numerous physical activities and great excitement to get the family out of the house!
Being safe is our number one priority. Trampoline jumping is a physical activity and can be considered an extreme sport. At the Sports Zone Trampoline Park, we want everyone to have an excellent time without worrying about accidents or injuries. Our staff will perform daily equipment checks in order to guarantee safe flights. We ask everyone to follow our rules before entering the trampoline court. Do not attempt anything you aren’t comfortable doing. Please see below the list of rules.
- Waiver form must be completed prior to entering court.
- NO ONE is allowed on any court without a wristband. We reserve the right to revoke anyone’s wristband.
- Due to liability issues, all children 5 or younger must jump in the kiddie area.
- No running on the green pads.
- Socks are to be worn while jumping on the trampolines. We do sell them if needed and we now sell grippy socks too!
- No food or drink permitted in jumping area.
- No climbing or sitting on top of the green mats.
- No hanging on the basketball rims, and no adjusting the height of the basketball hoops. Please ask staff if you would like the height adjusted.
- The basketball hoops are specifically for dunking. No games should be played that could result in someone getting injured.
- No horseplay and no wrestling.
- A monitor MUST be present in jumping area at all times while you are jumping.
- Only one person is allowed on a trampoline at a time.
- No double bouncing.
- No double flips and no flipping over mats.
- No headshots in dodgeball. This will be an automatic out.
- Clothing: clothes must be free of hanging zippers, belts and strings.
- Please remove all jewelry.
- Nothing allowed in your mouth while jumping IE: gum, candy, food
- Your pockets must be empty.
- If you get tired, please no resting on the trampolines. If you need to rest, you must exit the court.
Failure to abide by rules and follow the instructions of the safety monitors will result in consequences including loss of jump time.
Staff and Ownership
Alex and Arica Rosenstrach bring experience, passion, and commitment to the community with the opening of Club Life. A former professional football player, Alex’s extensive fitness background and commitment to staying active are the basis for the vision of the entire campus. Certified with NASM, NSCA, AFA, and ACE, Alex has had great success as a personal trainer at such venues as New York Sports Clubs and Equinox and has developed successful programs ranging from kids, to police and fire departments, to celebrities such as Ravens running back Ray Rice. Alex’s passion for making a difference is not limited to exercise as he is a certified New York State paramedic who has worked with the FDNY as a rescue medic and firefighter in the South Bronx, Port Chester, and Scarsdale, NY.
Alex’s accomplishments as a football player are lengthy. An All American High School player, Alex spent time with the Arena Football team New York Dragons, and as well earned a tryout with the New York Giants. Yet of all his accomplishments and passions, Alex’s greatest joy is family and the Club Life campus reflects his passions. “Arica and I welcome the opportunity to bring a destination center to the community for families to enjoy. Growing up in the area and now being a father myself, I’ve realized the community deserves a facility like the Club Life Campus and we are ecstatic to deliver it.”
Arica Rosenstrach is a lifelong resident of the community and brings a great blend of extensive business savvy and proven commitment to volunteerism to the team. Arica attended Taconic Hills HS as well as Columbia Greene Community College. A licensed Insurance agent for New York and Real Estate Notary, Arica is a former competitive cheerleader who has served on a variety of boards ranging from Greene County Pop Warner to Shared Decisions Committee of Child and School Development.
Arica and Alex welcome the community to the campus of Club Life and are dedicated to making the experience of every participant an exceptional one.